Monday, January 14, 2008
Zeitgeist Movie - see and believe if you dare...
In Ibiza, 2003 I met a guy named Snakeman who had an 8 foot boa constrictor wrapped around his shoulders on the beach. After hearing I was from NYC he mentions his views about 9/11 being a hoax. Since I was there I didn’t care to hear about his conspiracy theory so I walked away. A friend from Paris followed me and said I should listen to him to understand what the rest of the world is thinking. Last week I get an email with a link to a movie to be released March 08 from Snakeman. He said “Watch this and learn the truth! Here’s the link www.zeitgeistmovie.com. Click on it, watch the whole movie (free) and let me know what you think by posting your comments on this blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Although I prefer to remain anonymous in your comments and general discussions on the topic .. below is a list of 9/11 videos that I have shared with folks on occasion. The rankings and # view stats are from 12/06 (1 year ago.) Don't be so quick to dismiss people's questioning the event. There is a bunch of science that can't be explained.
9/11 Mysteries --1hr30m
Google Ranking Today: US-85 WORLD-not ranked
Number of views (all time): 1,017,745
Google Rating (out of 5): 4.5
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6708190071483512003&hl=en
Loose Change --1hr29m
Google Ranking Today: US-44 WORLD-94
Number of views (all time): 3,311,368
Google Rating (out of 5): 4.5
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501&hl=en
The Truth & Lies of 9/11 --2hr17m
Google Ranking Today: (not top 100)
Number of views (all time): 250,999
Google Rating (out of 5): 5.0
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8797525979024486145&hl=en
(This is one of the earlier productions currently 2yrs old.)
9/11 American Scholars Symposium Panel Discussion (C-SPAN) --1hr31m
Google Ranking Today: (not top 100)
Number of views (all time): 55,030
Google Rating (out of 5): 5.0
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4258946892514662399&hl=en
9/11 Press For Truth --1hr24m
Google Ranking Today: (not top 100)
Number of views (all time): 130,724
Google Rating (out of 5): 4.5
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5589099104255077250&hl=en
**NEW* Posted 12/13/06*
Interview w/ former Boston Center ATC re: 9/11 -- 30m
Google Ranking Today: US-31...WORLD-not ranked
Number of views (all time): 17,577
Google Rating (out of 5): 5.0
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9147890225218338952&hl=en
*NOT 9/11 BUT STILL INTERESTING...*
Freedom to Fascism -- 1hr49m
Google Ranking Today: US-22 WORLD-60
Number of views (all time): 733,011
Google Rating (out of 5): 5.0
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4312730277175242198&hl=en
TerrorStorm -- 1hr52m
Google Ranking Today: US-18 WORLD-47
Number of views (all time): 389,406
Google Rating (out of 5): 5.0
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=786048453686176230&hl=en
Interesting how this was put together with books and not facts. Writer also uses the Internet but stresses that we can't Goggle it ourselves because it's to intricate a process. How about giving us links? If this Rosie O'Donnell devil wants to join the nuts who actually believe we took down our own towers then that's his American choice. I see the registrant of this domain is private which shows cowardice, but at least they liked the godaddy.com commercials. Now onto my feedback as a Catholic and proud to be a Christian human being, unlike this movie made by a coward. Why I say coward? Well he or it shows us the deciphering of our Judeo Christian beliefs but it leaves the Muslims out. Why? because it shows us that there is a force at work that is undermining our great nation and the belief system that created it. Jordan is either scared shitless of the Islamic extremists, more cowards. Or maybe they are in cahoots together. Who knows who cares right? I care, I care that there are people out there that believe these Liberal Ideologists who want to make a name for themselves on u-tube. If you would Goggle Jordan Maxwell and Islam you will see where he stands and where he gets this bull crap from. I am seeing that he is a honorary member of this organization though, http://www.jordanmaxwell.com/samples/Jordan-Maxwell-Afrika-Islam-New-World-Order.mp3.
Well said David
Interesting how conspiracy theories are used as propaganda by those members of left who dont let facts stand in the way of a good story. Some of these guys (Chomsky Pilger Mike Moore Juan Cole Ward Churchill) are such apologists for the jihad you would think they supported it ...
It's important to have a healthy distrust for the government. What disturbs me is that, either demoncrat or republican, out of 300 Million americans, _these_ are the candidates we have to choose from??? Not a single candidate is without major major flaws - on both sides. It's a very bad sign that our society can't produce a higher level of leadership.
And while, there are many conspiracy theories about our administrations, I like to keep in mind that the US is the major food donor to Africa. We are the ONLY reason 60% of the entire continent of Africa has food. And our European brethren may sit on a very high horse when it comes to the world arena of politics but our country is the largest source of foreign aide to many many countries. Not to mention the benevolence of the private american citizen.
So, yes, we are a flawed society - but I don't see anyone else doing what we do....
Just a thought,
Post a Comment